Friday, August 3, 2012

I need a kitchen of my own

let me tell you something about binging, it happens to me a lot, and it sucks, I binge mostly CARBS , the thing is, right now I am going down on the carbs and up on the proteins and veggies, for at least a month, so my body will use stored fat for energy instead of carbs that I put in it. what I did not know is that you incessantly crave for carbs when cut on them !!!
I gave in with the chocolate, and with bread, and it sucks because I have been working out, and my eating is throwing my hard work in the garbage ...

tomorrow no carb binge giving in.


I need a KITCHEN
honestly having to eat whatever someone else had decided makes you just go crazy, because some days they only ONLY have carbs on the cafeteria, seriously... honestly, no good. never good. I need to plan my meals and cook them myself. next year I will live outside.


it felt really good to spit it out.

tomorrow is resting day, the first one since I started the 30 day shred.
I chose to stop once a week to let my body recover from the stress I put it on during the week, I carry on on sunday as the 7th day of the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment